Did you know that we smile an average of 17 times per day? That makes over 6,200 times a year!
Imagine finishing the year with the smile you have always dreamt of. Your best smile inside and out, all year.
Find out what you need to finish the year by making a difference in your mouth.
2 questions that may help you define your dental health goals.
FIRST: do I have a significant dental issue to be solved?
- Bleeding gums, inflammation…
- Bad breath.
- Excessive tooth sensitivity, etc.
Once you have found a honest answer, it is time for an action plan.
Find the reason why you kept postponing the problem. These are some of the most common reasons and their solution.
I am scared of the dentist:
This is the most common reason. What can you do? Face up to it:
- Understand your fear by finding its origin and accept it.
- Find an empathetic dentist to whom you are able to talk and together you will find the best solution.
I don’t think it is a big deal.
- Regarding dental health, something that may not seem so important can become catastrophic for your health and your pocket, if left unsolved.
- Make an appointment with your dentist. Let a professional expert decide whether it is a big deal or not.
I can’t afford it.
- Look for clinics which offer discounts and special promotions.
- Consider the possibility of paying in installments. For example, you can arrange the amount that you are comfortable to pay in our clinic.
SECOND: How do I want my smile to be by the end of the year?
The way to a healthy and smell-free smile are good daily hygiene dental habits:
- Brush your teeth after every meal.
- Floss your teeth and use a mouthwash.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink.
- Regular check-ups with your dentist.
What else can you do to enjoy a beautiful smile?
Aesthetically your smile can change completely in a very short time. Choose the treatment that suits you best and make sure that you follow all necessary steps towards a successful outcome:
- Invisible braces.
- Tooth whitening.
- Dental implants.
Visit our clinic and tell us your new year’s resolutions for your dental health. We listen to you.